Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Home-1HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So,I was watching Glenn Beck..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerDakota
Level 9
Level 9

Whistle : So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. W5

So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Empty
PostSubject: So,I was watching Glenn Beck..   So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Empty09/05/08, 03:53 pm

Last night,and they were talking about GTA 4.This old douche was talking about video games ruining the youth of today.Basically all the stuff we've heard Jackass Thompson say.

Then the guy said "Well,I don't want my young daughter playing that!".Well,here's an idea,don't fu*king get it for her!

Seriously,The game has an M rating for a reason. Sleeping
Back to top Go down
http://www.ngslayers.freeforums.org
Tim
Level 24
Level 24

NG Alias : Jesus-Owns-X

PostSubject: Re: So,I was watching Glenn Beck..   So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Empty09/05/08, 11:34 pm

I know parents like to bitch about these games, when in fact their children couldn't get it without them.
Back to top Go down
http://jesus-owns-x.newgrounds.com/
flashplayer5
Level 21
Level 21

NG Alias : flashplayer5

PostSubject: Re: So,I was watching Glenn Beck..   So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Empty10/05/08, 07:28 am

This is why I hate people like Jack(ass) Thomson(ofabitch). They make GTA sound so bad, but all it does is emulate real life. I mean sure there's the hooker killing thing, and the massive shootouts with the cops, but it's not like GTA is the only game that actually does this, and I personally think it's one of the best ways to educate kids about WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.

I mean, what does Faggot Faggotson actually think goes through a 14-year-old's mind when plating GTA? "AWW KEWL I WANNA SHEWT SHIT UP N ROB HOUSES NAO!!!! YAY!!! DADDY CAN A BOWWOW YOUR RIFLE?????"

No, Mr.Faggot, we think "heheh, that's pretty cool...sick but cool" AND MOVE ON.

TL;DR? Shit Angry JACK F*CKING FAGGOT THOMSON!!!Shit Angry
Back to top Go down
CrypticPoptart
Level 18
Level 18

NG Alias : CrypticPoptart

PostSubject: Re: So,I was watching Glenn Beck..   So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Empty14/06/08, 03:20 am

flashplayer5 wrote:

TL;DR? Shit Angry JACK F*CKING FAGGOT THOMSON!!!Shit Angry

Jack fucking faggot thomson? Lol, atleast it's original. Parents that think games for adults that will only be sold to an adult are somehow poisoning their kids mind are simply whiney bitches. If you have a neighbor who bought it for his kid, then just don't fucking buy it for yours! It's ignorant assholes like this who have to stop and blame everyone else for the fact they bought GTA4 for their three year old and now he's a fucking phycopath! Well no shit, it says M! For Mature! Jesus read the box. I don't usually swear that much but this was important... plus I never get run my mouth. It feels good. Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So,I was watching Glenn Beck..   So,I was watching Glenn Beck.. Empty

Back to top Go down

So,I was watching Glenn Beck..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All-Access Forums: :: Politics-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com