Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK General Elections Home-1HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK General Elections

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
No U
Level 13
Level 13

Whistle : UK General Elections W4

UK General Elections Empty
PostSubject: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty06/05/08, 02:24 pm

I'm not sure how many UK users there are here or even ones who can vote, that aside though, lets discuss the General Elections which are probably going to be next year or something.

Labour did badly this Local Election, the worst they have done in 40 years, I think it was 40 anyway. But yeah, unless they can pick up and improve, then I don't think they are going to stand much chance in the Local Election.

But I don't want a Conservative Govenment.

Views?
Back to top Go down
flashplayer5
Level 21
Level 21

NG Alias : flashplayer5
Whistle : UK General Elections W5

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty06/05/08, 03:30 pm

VOTE BNP! get rid of those damn immigrants....nah, but seriously, vote BNP, they're just what this country needs after a pussy-ass administration during the blair years.
Back to top Go down
No U
Level 13
Level 13

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty08/05/08, 11:57 am

No, why the hell would I vote BNP? They would just mess the country up and cause international problems. That's not going to help anything.
Back to top Go down
flashplayer5
Level 21
Level 21

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty17/05/08, 07:46 pm

No U wrote:
No, why the hell would I vote BNP? They would just mess the country up and cause international problems. That's not going to help anything.

I'm not saying I agree with ALL their policies, I just think britain needs a less "immigrant-friendly, treads-all-over-the-natives-toes-to-cater-for-them, health-and-safety-nazi" government and i think the BNP are the ones to do it.

Although I do see your point.
Back to top Go down
No U
Level 13
Level 13

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty18/05/08, 07:54 am

But the BNP aren't, you might agree with one policy from them but you don't get to pick and choose, you will get all the bad ones that come with them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty25/06/08, 08:25 am

No U wrote:

International problems? Like the US needs more pointless war.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Level 36
Level 36

NG Alias : Phil

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty25/06/08, 10:10 am

ZiggyZack99 wrote:
No U wrote:

Silly usa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombiephil.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty25/06/08, 10:28 am

Phil wrote:
ZiggyZack99 wrote:
No U wrote:

Silly usa.

Wah. I feel sad, thanks a lot. Depressed
Back to top Go down
flashplayer5
Level 21
Level 21

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty30/06/08, 02:38 pm

It would seem you guys ain't big fans of the BNP then....
Back to top Go down
No U
Level 13
Level 13

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty18/07/08, 09:27 am

flashplayer5 wrote:
It would seem you guys ain't big fans of the BNP then....

I don't like racists, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26

NG Alias : Jozzalanco

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty20/07/08, 04:48 am

Oh man, I wish I could know what you guys are talking about... Yiffy

Too bad I live in Australia.
Back to top Go down
http://windowswithjozz.com
No U
Level 13
Level 13

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty20/07/08, 05:07 am

Election for the UK Prime Minister, I doubt the BNP will get more votes than the top 3 parties anyway. But come the General Election, it looks like the Conservatives will win.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty23/07/08, 08:10 am

Jozz wrote:
Oh man, I wish I could know what you guys are talking about... Yiffy

Too bad I live in Australia.

Me too...

xcept not in austrailia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK General Elections   UK General Elections Empty

Back to top Go down

UK General Elections
Page 1 of 1