Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the hate? Home-1HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why the hate?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Level 24
Level 24

NG Alias : Jesus-Owns-X
Whistle : Why the hate? W5

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty14/05/08, 04:27 pm

I use Vista and it's awesome!

I don't understand why it's bashed so much.
Back to top Go down
http://jesus-owns-x.newgrounds.com/
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26

NG Alias : Jozzalanco

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty15/05/08, 12:43 am

Me neither.

Ever since Vista came out, I won a copy of it.

I love it, no bugs, no errors, no problems.

So if there isn't any problems for a hom euser, why all the hate? Expressionless
Back to top Go down
http://windowswithjozz.com
No U
Level 13
Level 13

Whistle : Why the hate? W4

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty15/05/08, 03:12 am

From what I hear, some games don't work right with it and you can only buy hardware that has been approved to work on Vista (can't word that right), the huge hardware requirements to run Vista in the first place and one thing I find really annoying, the over pricing of them and the numerous diffrent packages.

So yeah, I can't see why people don't like Vista, not tried it, I'm not rich enough to buy it, I'll wait till it's cheaper and when I have a new PC.

There are more problems from what I've read about it, so yeah, I'll stick with XP for now.
Back to top Go down
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty22/05/08, 02:32 am

Okay then, stick with XP, but please don't believe all of those stupid reviews, unless you got a old or crap computer, like they did. Angryfaic
Back to top Go down
No U
Level 13
Level 13

Whistle : Why the hate? W4

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty22/05/08, 12:01 pm

It's not just one review, if it was just one then I wouldn't really call it a whole lot but when you see many as well as user feedback about it, it becomes clear that it probably isn't going to be worth buying. I mean I'd have to get a whole new PC that is compatable with Vista, don't you need Vista approved hardware and such?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty24/06/08, 05:59 am

No U wrote:
From what I hear, some games don't work right with it and you can only buy hardware that has been approved to work on Vista (can't word that right), the huge hardware requirements to run Vista in the first place and one thing I find really annoying, the over pricing of them and the numerous diffrent packages.

So yeah, I can't see why people don't like Vista, not tried it, I'm not rich enough to buy it, I'll wait till it's cheaper and when I have a new PC.

There are more problems from what I've read about it, so yeah, I'll stick with XP for now.
Same with me.

Anyhoo, it is a crappy development platform, and has horrible memory leaks. Why not just use Linux?
Back to top Go down
Alfie-SR
Level 17
Level 17

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty20/07/08, 06:06 am

Windows 7 will come out roughly the same (give/take a few months) time as Windows XP support will be dropped.

I'm gonna skip Vista as XP works fine for me.
Although I am very tempted, I have previewed Vista and even the Default Sample Images are better.
Back to top Go down
Jozz
Level 26
Level 26

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty20/07/08, 02:55 pm

No U wrote:
I mean I'd have to get a whole new PC that is compatable with Vista, don't you need Vista approved hardware and such?

I have a Ten Year old IBM Desktop Computer Running Windows Vista Home Premium. Nothing in the computer is upgraded, except for the RAM, which makes it 256MB + 126MB. Do the Math.

Vista recognized my drivers and software after Servie Pack One, and now, it's working healthy now!

But I don't use it much, I use my two other desktops and my laptop with Vista Ultimate on all of them. One Destop is from 2004. Only 512MB RAM, works fine, no problems.

My other Desktop I bought just last week. Upgraded from Home PRemium ro Ultimate, works fine, no probs.

My laptop, which I use the most, also upgraded from Home Premium to Ultimate. Works like a charm!

All 32-bit as well.

So from me, Most computers will work, even my 10 year old one, and my 4 year old one!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty07/09/08, 01:49 pm

Hmmm. I have a brand-new Lenovo ThinkCentre running Vista Business, it is craps.

True story.
Back to top Go down
Alfie-SR
Level 17
Level 17

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty19/10/08, 03:39 am

I actually told someone I was switching to Vista and they said they had it and they hate it, even on a fast PC.

The PC wasn't actually that good, it was crap apart from a grade 4 graphics card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hate?   Why the hate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the hate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra-Forums: :: Computing :: Windows :: Windows Vista-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | Computers and Internet | Computers | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com